Water damage in Tribeca can be tough. The community is made up of a mix of residential and commercial space.
When water damage happens in a business it can lead to a change of schedule, cancels of meetings and potential loss of clients.
Sewage damage is one of the biggest reasons for water damage commercially. Sewage overflow can be unpleasant and dangerous. The area has to be cleared from bacteria such as E.Coli and Salmonella.
In residential buildings that are mostly made up of high rise condos, water damage can be collaborative. With the potential to seep through to seep through the walls, affecting the adjoining neighbors.
Tribeca is a name that most people forget that’s actually an acronym—Tribeca. Triangle Below Canal Street.
The neighborhood is triangled between Canal Street, West Street, Broadway and either Chambers, Vesy or Murray Streets.
Tribeca is an affluent neighborhood, which is known to home many well-known celebrities.
It is made up of many industrial buildings that have converted to residential buildings and lofts.
Notable landmarks include New York Mercantile Exchange at 6 Harrison Street, New York Telephone Company at 140 street and the Powell Building.
Tribeca holds a population of about 17,000.
– Burst Pipes: Pipes can get old and rotted over time leading to a rupture. Or when faulty equipment is used to make the pipeline, it can give out.
– Drain backups: When heavy weighted items (toys, paper towels, sponges, etc.) go down the drain it can lead to backups or worst sewage leaks.
– Tree/Root growth: Roots can grow erratically. And sometimes that growth happens by a pipeline and can break the drain system leading to a flood.
– Dirty gutters: After a storm, it’s important to clean the gutters. Over time, uncleaned gutters can be weighted down and lead to leaks in the roof, which can cause a flood.
– Household Items Malfunctions: Washers, dryers, and dishwasher can have faulty waterlines and break, leading to a flood.
Water Removal NYC have been working in the Tribeca neighborhood for over 25 years. We have seasoned water damage specialist that are trained in business in water damage extraction and that are fully aware how to handle the unique neighborhood of Tribeca.
Some of the water damage services we provide are:
– Mold Remediation– Mold tends to appear after a flood. The remediation process is the removal, cleaning, sanitizing, demolition, or other treatment, including preventive activities, of mold or mold-contaminated matter that was not purposely grown at that location.
– Water Mitigation – The first thing that our company does is inspect every corner to see where the water has seeped through. Our top of the line water mitigation equipment, extracts water from all foundations, leaving you a dry home.
– Dehumidification– One of the things that are often overlooked is air quality after a flood. This process purifies the air from any toxin or chemicals, allowing it to flow freely once more.
– Reconstruction– We restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions faster and more efficient than the next company.
We don’t only do water damage restoration. Fire and Smoke damage restoration is also one of our major services.
We are open 24/7 for your convenience. When we get to your home, after a thorough inspection we give you a free estimate, with a step by step restoration plan.
Water damage in Tribeca can be a crisis, that leaves many homeowners stressed out.
We are here to lighten the load and get your place back in shape, Water Removal NYC, we got you!