Here are the top causes of water damage in Greenwich Village:
- Burst Pipes: Pipes can get old and rotted over time leading to a rupture. Or when faulty equipment is used to make the pipeline, it can give out.
- Drain backups: When heavy weighted items (toys, paper towels, sponges, etc.) go down the drain it can lead to backups or worst sewage leaks.
- Tree/Root growth: Roots can grow erratically. And sometimes that growth happens by a pipeline and can break the drain system leading to a flood.
- Dirty gutters: After a storm, it’s important to clean the gutters. Over time, uncleansed gutters can be weighted down and lead to leaks in the roof, which can cause a flood.
- Household Items Malfunctions: Washers, dryers, and dishwasher can have faulty waterlines and break, leading to a flood.
When is it time to get help?
At Water Removal NYC, we are those water damage specialists.
Here are some of the things that we do:
- Mold Remediation- Mold tends to appear after a flood. The remediation process is the removal, cleaning, sanitizing, demolition, or other treatment, including preventive activities, of mold or mold-contaminated matter that was not purposely grown at that location.
- Water Mitigation – The first thing that our company does is inspect every corner to see where the water has seeped through. Our top of the line water mitigation equipment, extracts water from all foundations, leaving you a dry home.
- Dehumidification- One of the things that are often overlooked is air quality after a flood. This process purifies the air from any toxin or chemicals, allowing it to flow freely once more.
- Reconstruction- We restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions faster and more efficient than the next company.